06 September 2012

Mirror effect

Watching how hubby hit andrea because she refuse to listen to stay in the bathroom and in the end vomited on the bed (andrea was coughing non stop). Looking at him, feeling helpless and full of anger, he hit andrea with control and yet full of anger. I saw myself there, in his position ... when I was hitting hubby and the maid respectively. I noticed that, either you are hitting or being hit, it's the same emotional pain the giver and the receiver is experiencing. Giver or receiver has the same childhood memories of being hit and it was embedded into the subconscious mind, when same emotional feelings arise, uncontrollable act to hit or attract someone to hit you. 

Watching hubby yesterday makes me think deeper if I want to break this pattern from my children. I definitely want, but 1st I must break my own pattern to hit and verbally abuse someone when in anger. Stop blaming the kids especially when I have told them and mess occur later on. Sounding them is enough than showing anger and repeatedly remind them their fault (like my mum, argh ...) Kuan yin, lord of karma, please help me to dissolve this as I do not want to bring this on to my next generation. Let them be free and let them shine and fulfil their life purpose without being attached to ancestral karma. I love my children and I pray for the happiness of all humanity. So it is. 

No comments: