19 April 2012

Tokyo 2012

Japan is a place I felt really comfortable with, well I also really like UK, just that the flight is more than 10 hours, if not I would like to go back to UK one day for holiday :) 

It's my 3rd time visiting, 2nd time for andrea and 1st time for benjamin :) This time around, although we stayed in the same area (shinjuku) and only Tokyo, we varied our attraction place. Thank God for a friend of hubs that help us book those local farms and cruise. Overall the kids really enjoy and oh yes, need to record this. Andrea's 1st time to tokyo she vomited in the airplane which makes me wanna hide, after the whole incidence the smell stings! Benjamin 1st time to tokyo he vomited in the train on the way back from puroland. I also wanna hide. Thank god I have plentiful of wet wipe and a plastic bag, but it still stings :( Good Experience from my babies! 

Day 1: Disneyland. Stayed in Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. As good as before :) 
Day 2: Lunch with hub's friend. Symphony Cruise. 
Day 3: Mother Farm
Day 4: Ueno Park and Ueno Zoo. Shopping at Isetan
Day 5: Puroland. Shopping at Takashimaya

This time we stayed in Hilton Tokyo. Complimentary wi-fi, LIKE :) 

Bought our groceries at Keio shopping mall. All the travelling by subway, no problem with the kids. 

 It's Sakura season, It's so beautiful :)

No comments: