24 April 2012

Ben - 2Years 5Mths

How time flies! I felt bad for not updating earlier....

1. Benjamin talk in sentence with correct grammar now. Instead of 'Open me', he would say 'open for me pls'. He can say long sentence like 'you cannot follow me upstairs, you stay down stairs K'. lol
2. Ben still choose his own shirt to wear every morning
3. Able to eat on his own but is superbly active hence I will feed sometimes
4. Loves to do cooking and could pretend/ Imagine more. Ben would tell me it's hot, where is my glove. I said you don't have a glove, he took out my Melissa &Dough sandwich making as his glove. lol. He also took my art craft beads as his 'rice' 
5. Ben can understand when I talk to him like hitting andrea is painful (hug andrea after that), your elephant is covered with leaves! (tried cleaning with his hands), Books are not for throwing (he will pick it up). Ben is independent, even going toilet he doesn't want us to help!
6. night time 50% Diaper wet-free!
7. Still love his letterland book very much. He would hold the book like teacher and tell me stories. lol! The only book I can read from front to back is only letterland. 
8. Singing lots of songs - full songs! many chinese songs he watch on VCD also started to sing, too many i cannot recall .... gosh! many english songs on my car CD also started to sing very clearly. 
9. Starting to say he loves his daddy. Last time when we ask, do you love daddy, he would shake his head or say no :)
10. Wear his own shoe, if we help him he would scream! 
11. Still sleeping with me, even I put him down on his own bed, he would climb up to my bed! Still poking my belly and also his own belly.
12. Shichida homework getting tougher, he has little patient to do it. I'm grateful that he can do some easy maze from shichida now. 
13. Loves drawing. The best drawing is 'jellyfish'
14. Teacher said benjamin is participating at school and also help to take care of other kids. Help his friend to get more food & sometimes feed joshua who is still crying till date. 
15. I think he gets abit bored with music class, he doesn't sit still now and would do funny faces at me when teacher teaching. Sometimes he would walk around aimlessly and I had to ask him if he wants to go home. he always say No! Then i said, pls sit down then. 


No comments: