15 September 2010

Restriction

It's really sad that things you want to do but you can't. If i have not gone thru this hardship, i would want to force my way of getting what i want, which is very 庚 character, ever since my month pillar (2009) and hour pillar (2010) had fan yin, my character changed dramatically. I learnt to be  庚 only when i need to.

I know feeling is very important for me to have positive frequency, i allow myself to feel sad for a few hours, maybe 3? I really wish to go for the date selection module, but i can't. I can't be too selfish because mum is not free and hubby cannot handle 2 kids, plus we have a wedding to attend to :( I learnt not to give any feelings to things i do not like, and i start teaching andrea that too, i just hope all of us at home would feel peaceful all the time so that we could tap into the positive frequency because we really need good health and serenity

I learnt to let go of things i really like but i could not have it such as my job and now the date selection class. I'm not being fired by my company and i'm not being forced by my mum or hubby that i cannot attend this class, I know my priority and i give love for those people to live without worry and restriction, I love them with my bottom of my heart.

No comments: