19 September 2010

andrea started drawing

I am amaze that andrea draw some flowers for me today, previously she drew circle-oval-scribble, it's hard for me to see what is it. Today i can see it's a flower, big circle in the middle and small circle (many) around it. I have just enroll her to genioart, and only have attended 1 lesson. I don't know if that helps her to draw properly, when she came back she drew a rabbit for me, have to guess abit but today flower is amazing! I'm so happy for her... Andrea took out the standstill i brought from ELC about 6  months ago, now she enjoy using it and colour one of her favorite picture - one mushroom with 3 colours! I'm glad that the mushroom has many colours, hahhaa, I'm so afraid her right brain has already shut  or close to shutting like the founder of genioart comment!

I don't know if it's the power of love, my girl behaved so well and wanted to give me kiss and hugs all the time. She is very well behaved too... like eating, bathing, helping me to keep her toys etc. She even talk non-stop and sing in teh car like she used to when she was 2+. I was so happy yesterday because i dream that i was laughing in my dreams and woke up feeling happy, 1st time i guess or it has not been happening for very long now. In the day, i text my old maid, to say thank you to her because she has given me the freedom despite i have andrea and i i must from her the motivation and kind heart that she has. We have been texting each other because i need to find comfort, i always tell her when i sent back my maid, right now i do not have to do this anymore, i find it i'm feeling self-pity whenever i text her and told her about my bad news. However i'm very grateful that she is there and she mean more than a friend than maid to me. I want to continue feeling good to receive magic in my life

3 years 3 months

No comments: