06 September 2010

Jing Tea

Someone read my old post and commented that i should not write an angry post, what will ben think if he sees it next time. To me, everyone has ups and downs, i just want to write whatever i'm feeling, if im too low i will not blog, if i'm sounded angry means i still care. Hence, i will keep my blog private somemore, until all my sad/angry/emotional blog is way way behind then only open again. sigh ....

Love Jing Tea! We went Westin for breakfast many many times, but last weekend was different. WHY? Because my kids woke up at 6am and we disturb hubby and he is awake at 6.30 too... so hubby suggested that we should go westin for breakie, hence we left home at 7.30am. Surprisingly there is no crowd, usually it's packed with people, i don't know where have those people gone, i told myself we were early maybe, we left at 9am, but still not many people.

We enjoyed the stay very much, maybe it's less crowded and ben start eating what we are eating like bread and yogurt. Me and hubby let ben munch whatever we are eating. After i've finished, i bring ben walk around while hubby helping andrea to finish up her food, i came to notice a tray of tea leaves call Jing Tea, hence i took 2 packet home (SHhhh ....). I can't drink it there anyway, cos their normal tea is very very nice too, i had 5 cups i think... burp!

Today, i take one of the packet and try at home, ben is away at my parents place, so i can relax abit ... after 3 full months, this is bliss! This JIng Tea add to my relaxation at home... after 5 cups, the tea still have taste! Too bad cannot share with hubby, cos he cannot drink tea now due to foot pain. I will just enjoy myself ... yummy ... Will take somemore next time :p

No comments: