12 July 2010

Onitsuka Tiger

Ever since I'm back from the UK, i have never wear shoe with socks anymore. All i have is heels & sandals. When i clear my shoes, i only kept my camper & roxy shoe for walking & Reebok for sports ... Just in case i need it. However, they have been sitting in the cupboard for years now :p They are all very old design as i bought them more than 5 years ago.

Recently hubby has this urge to buy Onitsuka Tiger shoe and i don't know where he pick up the interest. He bought one pair for himself, i must admit the designs are quite unique. Yesterday he bought another pair for me ... hehe... we have the same design ... I plan to wear it on my girl's Sport Day end of this month. At least i have a purpose for this new shoe :) Although i don't appreciate it as much as hubby does, but i do appreciate the nice design & it's quite comfy.

When i was in the shop at The Gardens, i over heard 2 customers looking for limited edition shoes. I'm surprise that i still see people collecting shoes as i only hear it during my college time, both customers were at their late 20s! However i am shock too because at 8pm, the shop has already sold RM14K shoes for that day! I never thought shoes can be a good business :)

No comments: