09 July 2010

My heart Melt

My little girl makes my day, she is such a sweet girl. Despite scolding her everyday, i know she still loves me. I really have to control my temper ..... 

1. Andrea suddenly told me, I don't like mama (grandmother). I asked : "why? i thought u like mama so much, always want to look for mama". Andrea replied: "no, i don't like, because mama always fight with mummy. I don't like mama." I had 2 argument infront of andrea, i know it's bad but I just cannot avoid it, I'm too emotionally depress at that time. My girl. no matter how much she loves her grandma, I know she loves me more :) 

2. When we are out for evening walk, i asked her :"andrea, what are you going to give me for my birthday". Andrea replied: "i want to give u rose, red one ... and one more like this (show me the flower on her T-shirt". Then i asked her :" why do you want to give me flower?". Andrea replied :"because i like flower". I'm happy because she will give me something she likes, not something she doesn't want! lol. Andrea always give something to ppl only when she does not want it... terrible! 

3. Last week, the whole week when she was on holiday ... she will ask daddy to give me a kiss when daddy goes to work. One or two days daddy did not kiss me before he went out because andrea forgot to remind him. Andrea will come to me and asked :"why daddy didn't give you a kiss before he go to work?" I replied :"because daddy loves you more than me (daddy always hug & kiss her before he go out)" Andrea replied: "nevermind, i will ask daddy to kiss you tomorrow OK?" Then she gave me a kiss :)

4. This afternoon i told andrea :"you see this mosquito bite my thumb, it's so itchy!" Andrea look at my thumb and rub it (at the red spot there) :" I kiss it OK? then it will become better already". After she kiss, she asked me :"OK now or not". 

I'm glad that andrea still loves me even i did not treat her the way i wanted to, the situation i'm having now really kills me, I do not have a day which i feel peaceful, there is too much things happening and the reason is because I'm not Calm enough and I'm too worry over the smallest stuff - like ben not poo-ing for 2 days, ben not drinking 10 oz per day. I just hope things will become better when i get a good helping hand. Love you Andrea. 

No comments: