17 July 2010

儿童经络 by 萧言生

My mum bought this book from china, searched in the internet found that they claim that the author is a liar, no one shall read this book. However, i have visit a few site, it seems that the massage is safe and i really do not care if the author copies other peoples work, because in the end, the most important thing is the information shall be genuine and should not lead to life threatening event.

I would like to summarize what i have learn from this book:- For children age 0-6

1.Make me realize that not only i need to know how to ease my child pain, i also need to be aware of my well-being at home. Relationship with my husband and overall home environment have to be peaceful in order to bring up a healthy kid.

2. Now i know what i have learnt from bazi - 金木水火土 is very useful for this. You need to know which area is weak, then only you know what area to improves 补

3. For common fever, night sweat, cough, phlegm, cold and daily preventive massage is available in this book. I find it useful

4. Very interesting note, how we behave will indirectly hurt our own organ. -> you kill yourself<-
(1)木: 伤肝 - 偾怒
(2)火: 伤心 - 大喜(玩太疯)/ 恨
(3)金: 伤肺 - 恼
(4)土: 伤牌 - 怨
(5)水: 伤肾 - 恐惧 / 烦

All in all, for adults, do meditation and pray more, so you can get rid of all the TOXIC describe above in order to be healthy. I must do Reiki more.

No comments: