05 October 2009

Sorethroat, Flu & Fever

My little girl was down with fever last Friday. Started with vomiting at grandma place & Very high fever 38.7 degree in the middle of the night 3am! Hubby & I rushed to hospital to get antibiotic because her mucus shows abit of yellowish that day. The Medical Officer attended to us in the A&E was terrible, an Indian MO looks like a cleaner. She is very rude & unfriendly!

We went back to the hospital to see doc musa the next day and get everything sorted out. Today the fever was under controlled.

My Maid had running nose yesterday, she told us she cannot stop the running nose. but i have been hearing her sniffing for a long time. Not the serious type but sniffled once in a while. My girl sick and now tell me she is sick, Im just too tired. Hubby bought her flu medicine from the pharmacy. Hope no more headache popping up anymore!

No comments: