22 October 2009

Pregnancy Week 37

Went for checkup today, hubby fetch me there & accompany me to consultation. Mum fetch me back from DSH

I did not forget to ask about the weight, dr. said from the scan it says 2.6KG, but she believes that it's more than that. I'm relieved, cos my sis said baby above 2.8KG consider OK. Alright, dr. checked how much i've dilated today.. bad news - only 1 cm. She said have to wait for another week & needs to do more walking! Aww.. im feeling tired all the time now. Baby please don't make mummy wait for too long :( 

I'm hooked to internet problem solving these days, I know i have not been relaxing as much as i should have. The internet problem just kills me, i cannot work from home, well home as in my own home. I have to go to my mum's place because my internet line died on me. You can't believe how exhausted i was at my mum house, it was not as comfortable as my own home because i need to lie down on someone's bed & sitting on someone's chair & table. My Andrea would come and disturb me once in a while & i'm sweating all over by the end of the day. It has been 3 days now. Tomorrow i will stay home although stupid TM still have not solve our internet line problem, because we have bought Maxis broadband prepaid yesterday and it's awesome! 

No comments: