01 October 2009

Heart Burnt

Before i start, it has been very hard to logon to blogspot these 2 days!

I experienced heart burnt 2 days ago, anytime the whole day. I cannot remember i experience this during Andrea's time. However it has reduced today, when i eat too full only i felt it. Gynae went for holiday hence i only see her in 1 month's time, it suppose to be 3 weeks, hope everything is going fine. 2 weeks time to next visit!

Besides, i also feel heartbeat like in my tummy, but im really sure it's not braxton hicks. During andrea's time i also do not have these heartbeat like feeling. It has started since 6 months or so. However, im pretty sure it's not heartbeat because it's way too slow for a baby's heartbeat. I've asked gynae last visit, she said yeah, some ppl says baby hiccup inside, and said do not worry. I seriously do not know if this is normal. sigh.... a month to go, hope everything goes smoothly.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

wow! U r at 34weeks already!! almost there my dear!! Wish u a smooth delivery!! Remember to breastfeed!!!!!