23 October 2009

Andrea: 2 yrs 4 mths

I have spent less time with andrea for her 'homework' these days, as hubby also VERY lazy to do 'homework' with her. Initially i will nag hubby to do 'homework' with andrea, but i guess i'm not that kind of person who can nag for my whole life. Well, i guess have to wait till i'm not feeling so exhausted then only i can concentrate on andrea's 'homework' for now.

Updates on her milestone:
1. Able to read some words on Peter & Jane 1a book
2. Can do maze (just found out from last shichida class - keep on knocking the 'wall' when i introduce the kumon workbook - easy maze few months ago)
3. Can use scissors very well - love to cut papers at my mum place
4. Loves animals, especially Rabbits, Dogs & Cats (brought her to a pet shop, the Cat meow - she turn to us, "the cat meow at me" - lol)
5. Can sing MANY songs from English to Chinese
6. Beginning to demand things she wants & insist (not very good)
Example1:
andrea: Mummy pls sleep beside me on my bed
Mummy: I'm tired, can i sleep on my bed?
andrea: No *pretend to cry*
Example2:
andrea: Daddy pls get my pillow/ water/ book "title name"etc
Daddy: go get yourself
andrea: *pretend to cry* pls daddy
7. Can feed herself at meal time (maid will let her do it until she lost interest)
8. Likes to eat biscuit - plain cracker biscuit. Can eat it even just right after meal @@
9. Wear her own socks & shoes correctly
10. Able to run SUPER FAST!

No comments: