14 October 2009

Pain

Having second pregnancy was not much joy as the 1st pregnancy, I don't get the privilege of being chauffeured, I'm still driving on my at 36 weeks. I do not blame it on my bazi chart (of my weak DO), because i saw 2 women (my friend) has weak DO too, their husband were treating them extremely good. Well, i do not know if it's just superficial or what, but from what i've read from the blog, i think mine is simply rubbish.

He spends most of the time ignoring me, because he thinks that i asked him to do too much work, concentrating on his share market, working very hard everyday until me and baby has to starve most of the time, complaining about me etc. It's OK, i've learned to be stronger, less dependent on him & i shall start thinking more of myself than him now. I just hope i would not develop post pregnancy syndrome after i've delivered. I'm really an idiot if i were to let someone hurt me & cause me pain in my life, be it him or at work place.

2 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Stay cheerful!! I drove until the day I gave birth :) So it's really nothing bad... Don't focus on the post pregnancy syndrome. You are gonna be alright. Think of all the happy things. *hugs and kisses from Mummy Agnes & Maine*

Stephanie said...

Me too! I drove till the day I gave birth too... we are modern woman ma... independent~ and u definitely is one!