22 October 2009

Preparing 2

I was hoping to see parkson sale - RM10 voucher with every purchase of RM150. Hence i went and search on the internet and saw that it was the last day of the promotion (16 Oct 09)! I was panic because I saw this only at 5pm, hubby and i rushed to parkson KLCC after dinner, arrived at 8.30pm. Shop till 9.30pm... the staff there helped us to carry our stuff to our car, how nice :) 

what we have bought:
1. 2 Avent BPA-free breast pump
2. Avent baby monitor
3. Avent BPA-free bottle for breast pump
4. 3 via gourmet set
5. Pigeon tooth brush for andrea (time to change)
6. Pigeon rapid sterilizer

Voucher to exchange:
1. 5 boxes of nappy liner
2. 6 packs of wet wipes
3. 2 Pigeon glass bottles
4. Pigeon booties & mittens

I was very happy because all these are at 10-20% discount & after discount i'm entitled for RM10 voucher for every RM150. I saved quite alot i feel :)

No comments: