26 February 2009

What i'm up to

After 5 days break of not blogging, i've been thinking alot about wealth generation.

To do Day Care business? I've talked to a friend who is a owner of Day Care+Tuition. She has 30 kids now + 5 helper/ teacher. Each kid pay Rm250-350 exclude meal. To my estimation she would earn about Rm11K per month, minus wage+bills+mic = left with <5k. Maximum 5K might as well i sit in office right. Well, if there is owner out there earning Rm10K nett, do let me know. I will re-consider.

I've also invest in shares, wrong timing, it went down and never rise again. I thought feb, strong wood should control earth, but im wrong. Bazi knowledge needs to improve somemore.

Thinking if i shall invest in a house where the developer is offering cash rebate. Im still thinking.. thinking hard... RM500K rebate Rm44K, RM700K rebate RM100K.... I don't know if this is a good buy... my bazi application sucks for shares, i've got no confident to make any judgement.

No comments: