12 February 2009

Weekdays Yoga

Yoga after work was fun but not when going back time. I always stuck in a jam & took more than an hour to reach home :( After joining for a week, i have attended 4 classes. Not bad.. hope my passion for yoga doesn't die off so soon because of the terrible traffic. Maybe i attend 2 classes a day & leave at 8.30 pm? Hm.. will see how it goes. I'm going again today after work.

How's my classes so far? It was OK, i prefer pilates now as i need to strengthen my core, my two split core muscles are not back together yet because of previous pregnancy. How lazy am i & it looks horrible, sis said if i don't do anything about it, it will be split forever and my muscles will be weak! how horrible! Anyway, pilates was good. hatha (1) yoga was not bad too, abit slow, maybe i should join hatha (2) as i already has experience and was YZ member last time! The other class i joined was My Stretch, I thought it's a relaxing class.. stretching mah... but it was equally tiring

After 1st week of yoga, my bowel movement back to normal, i had watery stool on the 1st day, i don't know that is food poisoning or what. But only once so i did not go and see doctor. Headache still mingling, overall mood? Hm... improved i guess.. still feeling miserable at times, but better i guess, cos my mind rest for that hour when i was doing exercise.