09 February 2009

Nothing to do...

Today is a holiday. I've got nothing to do.. how bored and time wasting! We have sent andrea to mum's place, went to Ikea to buy a stool for andrea and I'm back at home. wandering, surfing, sleeping.... Will be going to Myoga later.

Recently I've become very very impatient with myself. I need money, alot of money now to buy myself a comfortable house. Hubby always says that i gave him alot of pressure to start off a business, and i shouldn't do that. If need be, i shall start on my own without bothering him since i have so many wonderful idea that sounds profitable. He prefers to work for his boss and won't want to go for any long term planning.

My own idea, when my both hands are bare, with no special skills to sell nor helpful people to help how far & how big can i earn & do? I need 1 mil to buy a house (i know, it should be provided by man, but when my man can provide? let's say he is earning Rm100K per year, 10 years to 1mil? with inflation and all.... i think to achieve 1mil, need at least 15 years. but but he likes to buy share, let's hope he can double up his capital and i can move to a bigger house without a high tension within 1km)

Currently i had communication breakdown with hubby. He has returned all my money and i shall not mention about business/ investment to him. I need nobleman to help me to get a favourable partner to start off a business or someone to buy me my dream home :)

No comments: