04 February 2009

mYoga

Due to recent weight increased i felt that I'm not leading a healthy life anymore. I sleep too much, eat too much, worry too much, too much of confusion etc..... I need improvement

I've this urge to sign up mYoga at The Gardens Mid Valley. I went for the trial class today & have signed up to their unlimited membership. RM208 per month. It's expensive i know, but if i go twice a week, it would not be as expensive as andrea's kizsport class! Hm.. i hope i can go three times a week at least. Need to slim down and be healthy!

Environment was nice, they have many computers for online. 6 studios with nice lighting's & flooring. Equipments are pretty new and with quality. To compare with Yogazone, they are very much ahead. The whole place is very comfortable

1 comment:

Kristie said...

have fun lynn! it is always good to do something for urself :)