03 February 2009

Gymboree

I've yet to decide if i want to change andrea's gym class from kizsport to Gymboree. I have heard of Gymboree long time ago and has look for their fee on the Internet but to no avail. Heard it was expensive but no one willing to share about their fee.


There is a new branch opened at Tropicana City Mall, the lady incharge explained the fee to me
(1) Trial Class cost RM48
(2) Annual Membership fee RM150
(3) Term Fee Cost RM420/ 12 weeks
(3) Yearly Package Cost RM1780/ 48 weeks


Previously i've opt for Kizport because it's nearer to my house compared to Gymboree bangsar. I would need to go for their trial class at Tropicana City Mall before making a decision to change or not to change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i just been to the tropica gymboree centre to take a look. i think it looks great! i tot there is this 1 hour play session which only costs RM 18?

Anonymous said...

I dont think its as great as it looks. The teacher have no qualification at all.
most of them just part-time and are student so what kind of responsibility they gonna take?