26 November 2008

Tutorial

Dingfire called and asked me to join their Bazi 2 Tutorial yesterday, as i was not completely 100% satisfied (cos im still unable to read charts confidently YET) with their classes i would die for any free classes/ talks.

Im working with IBM but i tell you, their Web Meeting is Excellent! I would say better than IBM, no lagging at all & the start up is pretty fast too! wonder how much MA spent on this. Usually in IBM i use Web Meeting with US team, hence experience some lagging in speech and charts, Maybe of the distant? I'm not sure... but i am really really surprise that MA has such a good Web Meeting functioning! Shame on IBM!

Back to the tutorial, we only discussed 2 examples for 1 hour. Although i don't learn new things from there but i do get some confirmation on things that i think i know & i could say alittle bit more confident now :)

I'm Happy doing this, i hope joey would recruit me as a consultant when i finish my modules!

No comments: