30 November 2008

Shichida - 30 Nov 2008

Oh dear... i have not been practicing Flash card with andrea. My card is sitting there moldy now. Well, update for today's class.

Andrea seems to be more obedient today, did not climb the table & able to give her classmate a hug before going home. She seems to be able to concentrate more on speed reading and also improvement on ESP. I do not know if the sensei always put the right answer on the right or it's just coincidence that she got it right all the time. She's now able to appreciate Japanese song, good afternoon and sayonara song... previously she will move here and there... I dunno if there is an influence by my mum, cos mum took andrea to class last week. This week i felt that andrea's behaviour in class turn out to be better.

I shall use my Flash CARDS!! Don't be Lazy.....

No comments: