18 November 2008

Shichida - 2 & 9 Nov 2008

I have collected the dots flash card 2 weeks ago, three sets in total - variety, random and organize dots. I have flash the random dots to andrea but she doesn't like to look at it. Moreover the cards are very heavy as its quite big. Well, need to train up my muscles & practice flashing it.

I was not feeling too good past 2 lesson, i just let andrea walk around the class without asking her to sit on her chair often. Andrea too seems not too interested in that class anymore beside games. She will only sit on her chair when a new game is given. I don't know if this does help the right brain, all i can say is lets wait and see! ha!

This coming sat is andrea's replacement class for 26oct, hence this week again going for 2 shichida classes. Mum will be bringing andrea instead, I'll be attending my Bazi class.

By the way, i will enroll andrea back to kidzsport. I think she enjoy more at kidzsport.

No comments: