03 November 2008

Bazi Module 1

Yes, i have signed up & attended Bazi Module 1 at Mastery Academy (last Sat & Sun). Initially i thought of not attending it because of the expensive fee but because of sudden depression last week, I have finally made up my mind. I want to know what's ahead of me!

As a summary for module 1, I have learnt all the basics & also analyse some simple relationships. My instructor asked us to read at least 20-30 charts before coming for Module 2. Well, i am now struggling to memorize 5 elements (relationship), Heavenly stems, Earthly branch, Hidden stems, Seasons, Peach Blossom Stars, Travelling Stars etc.... and also have to know each of the Day Master characteristics, 10 Gods characteristics, clashes, harms, combo etc ... sigh ... i do not know when i can finish all the above, then only i can start reading 20-30 charts! The advantage that i have is that i know chinese character, for those student who do not know how to write chinese, they would have one more difficulty/ learning added to the list above! Phew....

Overall the instructor Bernice was good, she is very interactive & willing to answer questions. I'm satisfied with the course and is looking forward to Module 2 in 3 weeks time!

No comments: