10 November 2008

Super Stressful

Hubby told me about the MAS cheap airfare this morning, we have actually planned to go Tokyo again but because of the steep fare increased we put that aside. Now is a good time to book and fly, we want to fly on our 1st agreed date which is on the Chinese New Year. I told hubby that i will bring andrea to have her passport made today and he can book online tonight. All because of the excitement lead to a very very stressful day.

Initially i had a telecon at 10.30am today, however it has moved to 12.30pm. Hence i happily called mum to say that i will bring andrea to the immigration at 10 and will go back to office by 12.30 for that telecon. I have read a few blogs to say that they have special queue for babies and also within 3 hours passport can be collected! This information gave me a very positive thinking & happy cos i know things will go smoothly with that special queue.

When i arrived, it was a nightmare. The place was flooding with people and the worst thing is the air-con broke down. Andrea sweat so much in there & she had a very ugly photo taken. That stupid man spend half a day to press the stupid button and another half a day to position andrea. After 15 min andrea got frustrated and cried so badly :( me and mum has to talk to her and finally got her to take photo with mentos! Gosh... 1st time giving her sweet!!! Hope she will not crave for it!

Then come an announcement that their system breakdown, all passport submitted today will only be collected tomorrow. I THOUGHT i could get it by today!! I want it by today so badly but God doesn't allow me, what a bad day! At 12pm, the stupid cashier have not call my number, i couldn't wait anymore, my telecon is going to start in half hour time. Luckly hubby is on his way there & i could RUSH back to office. When arrive at office, i saw a note that the telecon is postponed to next Monday! By the way, i drove without my IC just now, they had my IC. I HATE IT! Made me rush !!! Then i go home and rest... i had half day leave today & tomorrow!

No comments: