24 November 2008

Bazi Module 2

I'm extremely exhausted. I have memorize all that i needed but it still doesn't help because you need to memorize them by heart (once u see it u know), I'm kinda slow in class because of this. Well, there is an extensive notes to copy & after module 2 i think their management in administration is not good, their notes has printing errors & presentation charts are not ALL in English (although i'm Chinese educated during primary school but still find it difficult to understand). They charged such an expensive fee, i would assume all these is sorted out.

Summary of Module 2, plenty of information. Jessy was our instructor (another MA bad point, they only told us that jessy will be teaching the whole module 2 on the day itself! all these should be communicated earlier.) However jessy was good too, she taught us all the application where books can't find. Well, i dunno how much i have grasp because i've get to find out if i can decode it like her way. I feel more comfortable with her than the previous instructor, it might be the affinity with her. I have some classmate do not really like her, well.... i would say she is equally good too. One thing i dun like she kept me in suspicious. she told me i would have 3rd party this year, is the person that i already know & wait and see. Who the hell lah... i ask her who and when will happen she said she forgot about my chart. i need to decode it myself and i dunno how :( let's just wait and see who is the 3rd party ......

To do, memorise hidden stem (jessy written way), clash/ combo/ harm/ destruction/ punishment, 10 gods & HS character. Shorter list now, hope i can decode bazi by end of next week!

MA had rob my wealth the second time, because i signed up for Mian Xiang that will be personally taught by joey. Hopefully this will be good and don't make me feel i've wasted my money pls....

No comments: