18 October 2008

Wonderful Mum

Attended the PEC and only realised that we only start living and start understanding life when we have our 1st kid. Bringing up kids make parents/ human realise the importance of love and becoming more sensitive towards feelings. Because of love, we will give them the best and because of love our child will feel secure and become a confident & successful person.

So if you ask how old am i, i shall be telling you 15 months. Looking back i have only regretted not to breastfeed andrea until 1 year old. My milk supply drop tremendously when i was feeling stressed, not because of work, because of making the utmost important decision back then. However, thank god andrea is fine in taking formula. Others, i think i have done pretty well. I acknowledge her shortcoming and tried ways to overcome it & have keep her close to me by taking care of her at night. I have sing lots of song to her and talk to her often. I keep myself updated on new stuff, make sure andrea do not miss anything during this time (kiasu). I buy the best clothes for her so that she & I will look good :p

She has started "little walkers" in August & honestly i do like this class. Not because the development programme is good, but because i have somewhere to go when hubby is working on Saturday + kizports gym room is huge + CHEAP! Because of the fee hike, i have decided to terminate effective November. Hope andrea & myself will not miss this class and will find other things to occupy us for Saturday morning.

No comments: