11 October 2008

Weekend Escapade

We have used up all of our 1 night at 50% & 2nd night complimentary voucher. Last trip the Horizon club floor was at the top floors, now they have moved it down due to renovation. We are at level 11 this time and the lounge is located at 1st floor.

Overall the trip was tiring as i dun get much time for myself as i like, like lying down for comfort, sitting down day dreaming or just watching Andrea doing her things. All i did was ensuring things are well organize and rushing for all my meals. well, i did have time to play on Pet Society at night (game that i was addicted at the moment). So it was not too bad afterall.

Back to the trip. We have had a room dining experience on the 1st day we arrived & it's excellent. My fish and chips are Cod Fish, oh my GOD.. it's the 1st time i had Cod Fish as fish and chips. It's yummy and i enjoy the Cod fish smell, every mouth of it. Hubby's burger was very nice too, i had 1/8 of it! hehe. Second day we had Chinese restaurant, Andrea is feeding herself well, at least i could finish my meal half rushing not 100% rushing. I did not bring any cereal or cook porridge for her, we fed her whatever it's on the table for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I think she is doing well.

No comments: