30 October 2008

Fever - another day

It still persist & i have to worry another day. I am feeling tired because i dun get uninterrupted sleep for 4 nights now, I really really hope fever will stop right NOW!! I did the 5 min suggestion and it did not work, what else i can do beside medication?

Earlier we thought of bringing andrea to DSH & mum insist that i shall wait for another day because it will put andrea in pain for drawing blood from her little body. We intend to have blood test. Andrea fever was not very high in the morning until 11.30am at 38.3& it has pass our initial plan to go DSH at 10.30am. Well, i've called dr. musa instead at 12.30pm, to ask if i should come and see him. He told me that if i'm using an ear thermometer, anything below 38 is fine. I told him about diarrhoea, he asked me to reduce antibiotic from 2ml to 1.5ml. So we will see if andrea's temperature ever reach 38 tomorrow, if yes we would need to have blood test :(

Mum has also bought Chinese herbs, i hope this is not contradict. It's an animal horn, cannot recall. It claim to draw out wind and heat from the body. My friend advise me to drink after 4 hours of antibiotic intake. I hope it will cure andrea as i am now feeling really tired.

No comments: