21 October 2008

Self Reflection

Blame it on how i was being brought up, i have this sense of insecurity & needed lots of attention & love from my family. I will lose my mind if my mum doesn't listen to me or dad doesn't want to buy things i want or sisters don't obey to me. Beside this horrible behaviour i have, i have my good side which i was a thoughtful person, willingness to help & trust that communication is the key to all problems. My parents always fight when i was young hence, i've cleverly identify the root cause which is "lack of communication".

I have believed "lack of communication" is the key to all problems since i was a kid & im very expressive towards my family members & close friends. Even sometimes with open communication i helped some ppl & i'm very proud of myself because i found key to happiness in life. I have advise many friends to have open communication & shouldn't keep everything to yourself & things will definitely turn out well. I would proudly say "Look at me, I'm a real life example. My relationship with family members and hubby is good"

Beside, i'm arrogant at times & thought i could fix all the problem i face, even solve other ppl's problem. Because of this, i couldn't accept bad things will hit me and i got caught because i do not know how to handle it. I thought im god all this while, identify root cause in life and fix problems. I couldn't tell you or explain it to you how hurt am i, deep inside myself & i feel so ashamed of myself because my believe is no longer valid. All these happened sometimes ago, maybe 1-2 months, i tried to be strong, be forgetful, be open hearted, be realistic, be HAPPY. I failed miserably ....

No comments: