01 November 2013

The IQ Genius 2

After completing IQ genius 1, we moved on to IQ genius 2. Surprisingly he does not know how to do it, the image has not form in this head, he couldn't get it even the simplest one. As usual, we introduced, and guide (showing answer and ask him to follow 5 examples), we put it away for a few months for the new info to sink in, VIOLA, he made it, just before he turned 4 :) 

As he is "older" when he does this, he is more calm and does not jump up and down like the previous IQ genius 1 when he got the answer. Beside looking at the paper and does what it shows, he also creatively did some pattern and calling me to see his work. Which was impressive! I'm happy to see that he is not inside the box type of kid. Although he is a tough strong willed kid, I'm really happy that I've survived and watching him grow into a "whole" humanity. Throughout this journey, I have learnt so much about myself (not good side) - surrender and let go for ben to grow as "whole" as he can. Thank You Benjamin. 


3yr 11 months old

No comments: