15 November 2013

Lost my grandpa and a root canal tooth

November is the month that clashes the year, I felt uneasy when the month is transitioning into November. I have posted on FB that, pls pls confirm andrea to help international school before the worst of the month came (didn't want to sign or pay on this month). Just a week before entering into pig month, we got a notice that andrea was accepted! I was so happy, hoping up and down like a bunny. I have never suspected of 2 loses, the grandpa and my ever sensitive root canal tooth. 

My beloved grandpa passed away on the day we went visit him on a Sunday. Mum told me that he was still strong, but had transferred back at home on Saturday from hospital, hence instead of going to melaka (initial plan) we headed back to Ipoh instead. Was sad because we didn't see him for his last breath. It was too sudden, for me. I prayed that Grandpa would follow the light back to the source, and for his absolute happiness. Rest in Peace. 

My root canal tooth was having sensitivity all 9 months, my numbed hands and legs on the left has not gone away. I do not know what happen to my body but I remind myself everyday that one step at a time. This sickness started when ben was born, I carried him too much until my body aching but i continue doing so because no maid at that moment and mum was angry with me. When finally maid is here, ben is already 1 yr old, my muscle adaptation is over the limit, alot of headache, neck and shoulder problem arise and even my left eye sees flashes of lights, I am very scared, I was helpless. 

God was kind to me, forcing me to quit my job although i don't really want it. Beside my high cholesterol, the actual cause of wanting me to stay home is to mend my weak body. I went to yoga, It did strengthen my body abit but lower back problem always comes back (my legs ankle and knees had problem but i persevere and it got cured via yoga i think), then i was introduced to osteopathy, he fixed my lower back pain permanently but told me i have other problem in cranial and left chest blockages that he could not release. until now it has not fixed but i have to BELIEVE. 

I removed my root canal tooth done in feb because osteopathy believed that it was pressing on my nerve, i was reluctant to remove it at first until i went to pilates, she taught me some moves and it got worst after the 3 session. Then i decided to remove the tooth in November, made appointment 2 weeks before. Dentist was kind enough to tell me, removing this tooth will not help reduce the numbness. I thank him with grace. He would think that I'm the most naive person on earth reading non-fact stuff on facebook that root canal causes cancer and heart diseased. Maybe I am but i have better explanation to myself. 

My mercury filling dropped back in 2010, when i was crazily doing reiki to heal myself every morning 5.30am because of the pain i was experiencing without any help carrying benjamin. I got it fixed with white porcelain but the filling got worst in end of 2012. During these time, why it got worst? because my left side of the body muscle was seriously imbalance and i didn't know about it, the left shoulder pain, constant headache, tiredness ... no professional knows what's happening to me, another thing i did not eat well too, almost 5 days a week McD. 

I need to remove pain/blockages in my body, the tooth has to go first because i experience sensitivity during these 9 months which is not a good thing i feel. Although now is out from my mouth, my problem of numbness and imbalance of muscle is still there, however I BELIEVE and prayed that I could find the root cause and to be healed once and for all. Right now at this moment, my instinct told me that i need to balance up my imbalance muscle and strengthen them. Please guide me to meet a suitable trainer to help me heal. I surrender it to you. NMRK. So it is. 

No comments: