24 November 2013

How have I been?

This year is a health renewal year, i was in alot of pain last year till now, trying to rectify as much as I can but have not found the real root cause. But i would say, i can feel myself improving in terms of vitality. Left shoulder pain has almost gone, but not quite (3rd bone from my left collar bone is still stuck but no one knows how to release just yet - still hoping to meet my heavenly doctor). Root canal tooth removed but numbness still lingering alittle on my left cheek bone now (very obvious), praying for my heavenly doctor. My left eye is still hanging - don't know what to do. I was very conscious when people looking at me wondering why i have an awkward eye, i was very sad and tears alot when i think or talk about it, BUT i must be brave enough to face it and have alot of hope and perseverance that I must take charge of my own physical body and health, beside waiting for divine timing I will continue to do things that is good for my body. Take my mind away and strive for a better tomorrow. 

My can feel my attitude had slowly changing. I was not so easily angry now, I enjoy being lazy with my kids. My kids are not on enrichment classes from mon-thursday. We sit around doing art n craft, practicing piano/ violin, doing exercise together in door, going to our beloved tree at 5pm, cycling and kicking balls. No more kumon maths for few months now. Was doing photobook for andrea's 4-6 years old, reading past entries on andrea's milestone, found out that at 4 she's still pretending like a baby, at 6 now is still the same. I have told hubby we  much work together to give this love deprived child a hug n say I Love You before we go to bed. I don't know what I have done when she was young that results in this, I just hope we could mend as much as we can before her changing of teeth. Just 3 days, andrea became really independent and could see that she really care for her brother, no more "babies act" .... fingers crossed. 

Another new chapter will begin. Andrea is going to new school at Help International School. Looking at houses around Ara Damansara and Tropicana, I was hoping for a land actually. Hubby said can stay in condo which is 2000sqft. I told him, it's not about big or small, my requirement for a house is a house that is grounded with land. WHY? I feel safe and secure connecting to mother earth. I was hoping to have a land so I could design a house that is mobile, 2 main doors, a square/ rectangular house, so that we can move about according to the stars alignment for the year. Hubby said for a land now, 3mil - he prefer to pay 3mil with a house already built. Oh well, i know we are not financially strong now to have all those that i wanted, Let it grow. I will stay put at my house for now. 

Of course there are a few positive things happened. I drove evoque for the first time. This evoque was with us for 1month+ now, how lucky. It was very comfortable. My new pilates instructor, although did not direct pin point my problem or directly help to relieve my problem, she however said prayer for me, i was  crying like a mad women, which i felt really good, like connecting back to the source. I don't know if i shall continue, but hubby said i should continue, so will be with her another 10 more sessions before moving on to another method to heal myself. After the Hug thing we gave to andrea, she magically swim on her own independently, the coach was surprised and i was surprised with tears! She has been able to swim but was too afraid when coach asked her to swim by herself. 

1 comment:

sobia said...

Hello,

I am writing to you to ask for permission to cross post ur articles on shichida and right brain training on my blog. I would show a few lines of your article with a reference back to ur original post.

My website will also hav a section on blog aggregator where i'd like to post ur RSS as well.

I am a mom in Pakistan and m about to start a blog on parenting and right brain training at home. In our part of world we dont have any right brain training awareness or any institute for that matter. Therefore, I hav decided to start a new site to show my endeavors towards training my 19 months daughter and to spread the awareness.

Thank you,