27 October 2013

4th Birthday

My little boy is 4yrs old! He has been telling people he is 5 (just because he's going to 5yr old class in January 2014). When I tell him, You are only 4 not 5, he would get very angry and shout at me! I of course surrender, we enjoy the birthday instead of arguing with him.

We bought 2 cakes as usual, a blue ironman (for family) and a red ironman for school. Ben favorite figurine after ultraman fever! haha ... I've also did some ironman favor box for the kids at school, no junk food, just some stationary and one Japanese gummy! The school principal was very worried, haha ...

Hubby and I arrived at their break time, sang birthday song and eat birthday cake. Ben enjoy it very much this year, maybe big boy already. His smile from the heart is very precious! We both very happy cos can see that he really enjoy himself when friends singing birthday song to him! For family gathering, we went to shangrila - shang palace, although no more membership, we still prefer this place. Nice food, nice environment, nice service and very comfortable! Ah, how I missed it :) We sang 2 times birthday Song too, as he has requested! Cheeky boy! This year, he got these!



No comments: