05 June 2013

Pangkor Laut Resort 2013

Children 1 week holiday, I've booked PLR ... our last visit was 3 years ago! So many things has changed, they have upgraded their website to be able to book online and upgraded their new Jetty at pangkor to fit more customer. The kids are big now, they enjoy this trip more than the last trip. Mummy relax to the max this time! 

As usual we opt for beach villa, I'm seriously lazy and this beach villa is the nearest to all the place. We spent 70% of our time at the beach. The food has shrink so much that I felt annoyed on my first restaurant - no more 3 course meal (2 course now) and there is restriction on the menu too. Feast village dinner was the worst as we only have set to order - didn't like that. Uncle lim dinner still as good as before. others was alright. They have also upgraded their van to toyota fortuner to fetch us, more comfy now. 

Although the price has increased, Yeah we will still be coming back here. I love their trees on the beach where I can nap and watch the kids play the sand near by me. We could sit there the whole day! Oh, had some healing going on for the 3 days too. Bliss :) 


No comments: