22 June 2013

SV - 22 Jun13

3 months in group class, yes the progress is slow but I can see he is coping well, at his own pace. My intention is not to be excellent or can keep up with his classmates, but to instill the love of music in him. I know, some have told me, he is not incline to music or spirituality. To me, if you are a human, you need these to release the baggage inside yourself. Maybe you are right, but I need to do my best for my child knowing how to release emotional baggage when they are older. God, pls continue to guide me. 

I'm happy with what we have now. Ben has learnt to hold the bow well and played open string. Hoe down song for cyberjaya opening ceremony in September, he can sing all the songs but need somemore practice playing on the violin. Ben still does not practice as I asked him, practice comes when he has mood and usually not more than 5 min. The problem I see in him, is lack of practice. He is really good in grasping the rhythm and instruction from teacher. Ben is very alert in class and is not afraid that he does not how to play, although he doesn't know how to play he still wants to be the first to perform in class. Sometimes i felt very 'pai seh'. 

All twinkle variation has been taught in 3 months. 


No comments: