05 November 2011

Lexus ct200h

I've got my new car, however my old city haven't sold yet. In laws are coming hence will only sell it after their stay, 3 families will be at my house next week! I hope my maid is able to cope and will not take my son for granted when I'm away for work. 

How do I feel - I did not feel extremely excited where I know I should be. I felt nervous driving a new car as the estimation needs adjustment. I was sitting in the car, moving my seat and mirror many times. The sales man said, don't worry, if you don't step on the paddle the car would not move. Anything go wrong, step on the brake. hahaa ... what an advise. I know I was too nervous and the sales man gets irritated. haha ... anyway, I drove home safely that day. 

I picked andrea up, I was still feeling nervous and the teachers all looking at me. I honestly do not know how to hide my true feelings and when I think back, I feel so silly for over-reacting. The gear box is not the same like my old city. The "park" is a button not on the gear box. There is no brake on ur left, it's under your seat (beside the brake paddle). You do not use key to start the car, lock the car nor open the car. You have to press the button like turning on the switch on the wall every time you start and stop the engine. It's too much for me to cope in a short time, but the best thing is the signal and wiper same like my city. Phew ... it's a taxing day for my conscious mind! 

I love my new car. The best part is, andrea told me :"mummy, your golden car is so nice". I love the word golden instead of yellow. Golden rays represent protective shield. I love the word golden, thank you andrea :) It never cross my mind!

No comments: