04 November 2011

Hua Wei Interview

Whee .. I have another interview yesterday. Hubby was kind enough to give me a ride. I was really satisfied with my performance yesterday although I know I won't be getting the job. This is with Hua Wei, The moment i sat down the interviewer said "this is based in shenzhen, you know right?" I was stunt, thinking to myself, shit! Not AGAIN (failing of so many interviews makes you negative sometimes) I reply "no i didn't know, job description didn't say". She said, so if this is in shenzhen will you consider, I said no cos I'm married with kids. She is kind enough not to hurt my feelings and ask me to tell her about my profile roughly to see if I can fit in their current recruiting profile. 

I start telling her stories about myself and half way an 50+ old man came in and sat down join the interview. I told them although I'm not in procurement but I know about their process. They ask me to tell them about procurement process. After I finish they look at me, looked very impressed and the 50+ old man told me I missed one part (he told me the answer). I felt so proud of myself, the entire process I only left out one part! lol, they start looking for alternative for me, asking me if based in KL and have to travel to shenzhen will I consider, I said if once a quarter I can - this does not sound convincing to them. Anyway, the lady asked me to sit in the room for 1 min while she go outside to do something. When she is back, she told me she cannot contact her director and will let me know later, however she has also pass my profile to the BC team in Hua Wei. This indirectly told me that they really want me and just now the 1 min is she tried to call her director in shenzhen. Wow ... My energy is really shifting and my soul group will be changing ... yeay ... Anyway, I love what I'm doing now cos I'm going for MAD review :) 

I'm so proud of myself and I'm so happy that I've impress the interviewer and they wanted to hire me immediately (if i agree to based in shenzhen, but no thanks for now). Thank you kuan yin pu sa, ascended masters and angels/ guide. Thank you for watching over me, I do not have this feeling for such a long long time :) Love and Light

No comments: