01 March 2010

TW - 27 Feb 2010

I personally won't recommend TW. Because it's a franchise and the owner tend to be business minded & they don't really care if your kid get the best out of it. The class on that day has 4 children, including ben. 3 of them are age 1+, i seriously feel ben is not suitable for the class. The owner has told me that the material used is the same for age 0-3, i wasn't thinking properly when i was signing up that day. Until that day, i feel like 0-3 is such a big gap, and they should at least break down 0-1, 1-2 & 2-3 group. Materials could be the same, but the teacher conducting the class shall be different.

RM1200 paying shichida or TW, i would not recommend TW. However 1 of my friend sending her daughter to TW said her daughter likes it. So maybe it's just the 0-3 year old is not worth the money. I hope they can refund my money next week.

No comments: