23 March 2010

No Maid

I don't know what went wrong, i think i need to make some donation to some charity or believe in going to temple or believe in things that i have never want to belief last time. How can my life went this bad? sigh... but i'm ok right now to face another shocking news ... for the past 5 months things has not been smooth & I wonder will it ever STOPS!

Old maid went to airport and is being sent home because she could not produce the wedding invitation. Emigration asked what is she doing in KL, she said attending a wedding. Somehow she told me 1st interview went thru, but the 2nd interview asked to produce the invitation card because she saw that my husband's name in her air ticket & her old working permit. sigh... how can I overlook that.. i'm a BC right... blame it on the cloudy mind i had, not enough sleep & has to handle such a large amount of stress at home & at work.

I guess, i won't have maid until mid may now. If LUCKY, mid may i will have my maid back. But in such situation, will she still wants to come back? Her luggage is sent to Australia somemore today due to wrong tagging, sigh... I don't know if she can get her luggage back. sigh.. lol... not only i'm having bad luck!

Shall i resign? It's too much for me to handle. Mum is going to china in 2 weeks :( HELP!

No comments: