30 March 2010

Andrea 2yrs 9 mths

Andrea has been an angel for the past two days, she did not cry when i drop her off at school & she left the pillow at home too. She is back to normal now, i can see that she is more cheerful after isabelle's party on Sunday. She even told me that norelle asked her not to bring pillow to school yesterday and she really left her pillow at home this morning. I'm happy that she has friends at school that can bring up her self confidence & make her a more cheerful person.

amazing things happened:
1.c untuk ciku, b untuk buku [i was shock!]
2.image play at home. she become the mummy & all her plushie become her baby
3.image play with me. she become bus driver & bring me to the destination i want. alot of sound effect [very fun! hahaa]
4.can sing alot of chinese songs & some malay songs with action somemore
5.loves her brother ben - sing song to him, read to him and talk to him or do some stunts for him to see.
6.help me to fold handkerchief and her own pants
7.likes to run about (run in circle) with friends [saw it at isabelle's party]
8.know what she wants & not [very demanding at times]
9.tells me she wants birthday party for her 3 yr old birthday & want snoopy cake [pengsan, i dunno if i can find any] & want to invite all her friends [too many birthday party she went to i guess]. somemore she says - one snoopy cake for the party & one hello kitty cake at school! I don't know if i can fulfil that! hahaha.. terrible kid!
10.Can throw her pillow & soft toys very very high, almost reach the fan!

2 comments:

RoseBelle said...

I remember how hard it was for me to drop off my son in school when he was two years old. He cried so much that he threw up after I left. I felt awful! Luckily things got better after a week. With my second child, it wasn't as hard to drop her off preschool when she was a toddler.

Steph said...

as for her bday party request, so u better start planning one for her very soon! hahahaha