02 March 2010

ben at 4 months

Time flies! Ben is at 4 months. Ben smiles alot, whoever talk to him he will smile. When i'm unhappy or feeling tired, i like to talk to him because he will respond to me and makes me happy again! Ben is drinking 2 oz - 2 1/2oz now, grandma did it for the past few days. Hope this will continue to be good.

I've been asking ben... "why you didn't bring your own maid here like your jie jie, why you make me suffer so much since you are born??" We have been looking for maid but none we like, the confinement lady also sucks... i wonder why... after i talk to ben, few days later, my old maid called me & tell me she wants to come back to work. Well.... she needs to wait for 3 months before going thru the agency process again. Hope her decision will not change during this period.

Ben can flip over on his tummy and flip over on his back very quickly now. But he is a little bit lazy because he cannot entertain himself by flipping, he would rather make lots of sound asking us to carry him. Ben is very responsive, when he wants something like carrying or milk, he sees you coming or holding his milk, he will make sound like 'he he he' and shake his leg vigorously, showing that he is happy. haha, this makes me laugh all the time.

I am very tired taking care of the house, but im glad that my mum is there to help. I cherish every moment with ben & staying over at my parents place. I know when my old maid is back, we will not spend this much of time together anymore. When old maid is back, i will not have this much time for ben anymore too. I need to work & earn more money.....

No comments: