23 February 2010

Benjamin - Feb

Benjamin can flip over in less than a second when we put him down. This is a great milestone, at least when doc musa ask me next week i can proudly tell him that, yes... ben can flip over already :)

Ben now at 3 months+, when andrea was at 3 months+ i also had a job offer. This time i dunno which company as the head hunter said cannot reveal yet, tomorrow i will be meeting her. I hope it will be a good one, like what i had back in 2007-35% increment! lol... anyway, if i ever get that i dun think i can leave IBM due the flexibility. How sad to be stuck with such low pay in IBM. 

Anyway, my life still have not back to normal because i sent my new maid back to agency. The new maid is not up to our standard, so too bad.... she has to get kicked out from our house. Currently me and my mum work like a mad dog for the house, i think my mum work more than me, poor mum... right now i work at the office in the morning & will work from home in the afternoon to help mum to take care of ben/andrea. Andrea still going to school, mum will take care of ben in the morning.

Ben does not drink much ... still 1-2 oz every 2hrs. I dunno if this is normal, i need to check with the doc. Last visit doc said baby knows how much they want to take, don't worry. But i think it's very little now, cos he is nearly 4 months. Mum doesn't let me to latch ben on during the day, poor ben keep on crying.. i think he knows im home but cannot latch on. He cries when he is hungry (but only drink 1 oz) & cries when he wants to sleep. So sad to see him sad....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I think Ben probably have favor over ur breast than bottles.. I agree with ur mum not to let him latch on during day time.. Coz he need to get use to the routine of afternoon-bottle, night-mummy breast..

Jude went thru same phase at 4mths old (or probably earlier) he rejects bottles and would starve till beh tahan only drink milk.... and drinks very little.... Hang in there... Ben will soon accept it..