23 November 2009

Shopping

Nope, it's not full moon yet, but i was itching to go out. I went out shopping last weekend & bought loads of stuff. Saturday we went to pavillion, although it's just 2 hrs shopping, we have spent like crazy, hubby & I bought clothes, many ben's essentials from mothercare & andrea has her little man's pet from thinktoys.

Sunday, we bought andrea to chinese taipei school (kindergarten), however we do not really like that school. Guess has to go out of kota kemuning! After that we went to robinson to buy ben's essentials again. I was very upset because whole robinson was on sale but not the baby bottles section & chicco section. However we just bought what is on the list! GERAM... Later hubby drag me to go giant with him and bought loads of groceries, my maid wrote a LONG list for us too!

What do i get in the end? lumps on my spine/back. My massage lady said my back is very lumpy, she asked what i have done during the weekend! lol... i dare not tell her i went to so many places :p Its good that she has cleared the body acids & i can go shopping somemore this weekend! Need to buy some cosmetic this week, Isetan on sale again!

Christmas decorations were very beautiful in pavillion. It reminds me the time i had in UK. I had white Christmas on my second year study there, it snowed on the Christmas eve, it's so beautiful and all of us went outdoor in the middle of the night. My 1st year, i went to Paris, the lights deco on the streets were beautiful, i remember walking on the pavement, looking at people skating & drinking hot red wine (i don't know if it's red wine, it taste like it, and it was sold along the street). We decorate our house too, my housemate will buy many Christmas decorative item ... we go shopping too... Christmas cards & decoration in the store & streets were very beautiful.

1 comment:

MeRy said...

It seems u have done a great shopping..