21 November 2009

Recovering

I do feel better now - less tired. I had twice a week massage from the day i delivered till now, after 1 month i will be reducing it to once a week until i go back to work. My weight is at 54kg, had lost 11kg thus far. I can fit into my jeans now, i guess its due to the sleepless nights i had last few weeks. Now i have better manage my time, i will nurse Ben at night and mum/maid will bottle feed him during the day. Breast milk consider alot now, i can pump and nurse and still store 1 or 2 via gourmet 6oz cups. Ben is now drinking 3 oz per feed, every 2 hours! He is definitely a big eater because according to babycenter, baby up to 1 month is only drinking 24-26oz in 24 hours! he is drinking 30 over oz per day ....

Many pending items yet to be completed, that contribute to the stress im having now. Maid issue - i must cancel the current maid in order to get the new one (gov rule), or i can ask a letter from doctor to say we have elderly at home (which is cheating). I may not have maid for 1-2 months, that will really cause havoc. Ben's full moon cake, full moon pack, dinner (just family & relatives), clothes etc - yet to be finalized. Going to process passport for ben & renew passport for myself as we are going to Singapore early DEC (hopefully by next week i can get it done). Bring andrea to trial nursery - have yet to call the nursery & fix the date (Hope she will like school). write down a list for things that i need to bring to Singapore, maid is not coming hence i hope everything is OK.

I'm going for Bazi M3&4, i really looking forward to it. Things has been really bad lately, i hope i could have enjoyable days with JY.

2 comments:

MeRy said...

enjoy ur Spore trip!!!

prince n princess mum said...

Glad to hear u're recovering..