02 November 2009

In Labour

The unbearable pain came in at 2am, well it's not really 100% unbearable, but i must have really deep breath for it when the pain strike! I took the TENS machine from my mum earlier & was wearing it since 12am. As i didn't want to go to hospital in the midnight, so i guess i could wear them to pull thru the night & of course i thought it was just braxton hicks, cos the contraction was not really that regular. It varies from 7min to 10min. It is really confusing!

at 2.15am i told my husband that i cannot tahan till 6am, we have to go now because the TENS machine does not help much by then i feel. So we arrived hospital at 2am, i was thinking to myself, GOSH another round of midnight epidural, i hope that dr. will not be as sleepy as last time :(. The mid wife checked me at 3am and said i'm 7cm dilated and it's too late for epidural!!! I have to bear with the pain! I dind't have the chance to clear my bowel too! yucks!

my gynae came in after 10-15min & baby was delivered after 30min (from the time we arrived at hospital & delivered)! what a fast process, but it was really painful. I scream my lungs out, the midwife asked me not to shout! haha... laughing gas did helped abit i guessed.. i'm not sure. This is the 1st time i've experienced the labour pain & i'm surely do not want it to happen another time. Time to close shop ....

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

congratulation of the new arrival of your family member.. I am sure the baby will bring more smiles to you, and let you forget about the pain.. :D

Rest well ya.. :D

MeRy said...

Congrats...being a mom again.
I also scared of labouring.That is y I close shop liao.

HN said...

Congrats and BRAVO mommy!!! Take care :)

LittleLamb said...

Congrats

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Congrats!! You take good care of yourself ya?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Congratulations to you, Lynn.

You went for C-sect during the delivery of Andrea?

Anyway, take care yeah and enjoy your confinement food:-0)