14 November 2009

Ben sleeps with maid

Andrea had only slept with the maid for 1 night and she is now back with us at night. Ben on the other hand had sleep with the maid for 3 nights, it's good for me as i get some sleep, i just hope i can recover fast so i can fully take over ben at night for good.

I really hate my maid but i could not show anger because i still need her help. I think in my life this is the 1st time i can tolerate someone i hate so much for this long. She would treat andrea good for not more than a week & will start scolding her, threatening her or even beat her hand (andrea told me). Me, Hubby & mum has to always support my stupid maid such as when maid call her for dinner/ lunch/ shower etc, all of us has to be an amplifier so my maid will not get upset and start ignoring andrea! I wonder who is the boss. She is seriously not helping but gave us more pressure.

My retina was cracking last week i think, i could see lights flashing.... gosh... I hope i won't get blind soon.

3 comments:

Joshua's mummy said...

Hi, first time here. Better get your retina checked by a doctor. Can do laser to seal the crack. I also have thin retina......go for yearly check-ups.

MeRy said...

Best to consult with doct.

Lynn said...

Hi joshua's mummy, thanks for dropping by.

Mery, yeah, i think i will go checkup when i'm free.