08 September 2009

Shichida - 6 Sept 09

I want to record down that andrea started to sing AIUEO with sensei, not very loud but the mouth is moving! That's a very good achievement to me, because i do not know why she does not want to sing in class although she knows how to sing. Maybe too shy or not confident enough. I'm very proud of her.

Besides she can now recognize number 1-10. She can pick up the numbers i ask her to during the class. She can also count 1 - 20 confidently now, with no missed. shichida currently stops at 20, i think i shall introduce 21 - 30 now.

Now Andrea can do her number tracing on her own, worksheets from shichida. I'm amaze that she took out her magic colour and start writing it herself & show it to me happily. She has really grown up ALOT!

I recommend Kumon workbooks i bought from kinokuniya/ MPH as i can see that andrea's progress is faster than her classmates, despite she is the youngest in her class. i wouldn't say she is smarter but i think is the exposure she gets. Andrea can do puzzles very well, hold a scissors very well, shapes & colours activities she can finish it very fast. She is always ahead of her classmates when doing all these activities. I've also started andrea with the big kumon books - easy maze & numbers 1-30 just yesterday. She has trouble in the maze but i guess it's the exposure, I'm sure she will get it right very soon!

1 comment:

Emily said...

hi there,
I enrolled my girl in the class too... do you know wer can i get the songs that singing in the class...? thank you.
please email me if you can.
regards,
emily
emily_lsm@yahoo.com