18 September 2009

Kui You month

September the kui you month, what it has in store for me? kui is my output star, no doubt the studio unit rented out so quickly just 2 weeks and we get our desired tenant, signed on tenant agreement & get our deposit & rental for the unit. The previous tenant wanted to move out immediately, thought we can forfeit the 2 months deposit but he was begging us, out of good deeds, we return the remaining amount - minus cleaning fees & half a month before we rent out to this new tenant.

I have another you in my natal chart, you you is a self punishment destruction. Now i know what i did wrong, Say something that i shouldn't have said to my colleagues & Parents. Should keep my frustration to myself for the remaining month, do not want to slap my own face anymore.

Mercury dates are from 7-29 September, it will affect those people who has snake, rooster & Ox in their bazi chart. They will encounter communication breakdown, equipment failure ... etc. I think for those things i shouldn't say & have said to my colleagues & parents this month is also due to the mercury dates - Communication breakdown!

No comments: