16 September 2009

Emotional Unstable

Due to the changing hormones, i have difficult time to calm myself. Every little things will provoke me or worries me, I'm so tired. Work has not been very pleasant, now i think it's my hormone causing all these unhappiness. Andrea is with me again this week & my maid is driving me crazy.

SHE WANTED TO USE ANDREA'S ROLLING PIN TO ROLL THE PIZZA DOUGH!

That is a toy OKay, although it's made of wood and looks like it can be used as a rolling pin to the dough, but NO! Crazy... she showed black face and refuse to eat the ham we left for her for breakfast. I throw that ham away after that in front of her.

Andrea has been pretending to cry lately too, or a real cry always with the maid. During bath time, meal times (3 times a day) & play time. It's driving me crazy, how can playing also CRY! I think my hormone is killing me, i cannot take all these small little things anymore. When is baby coming out?!

8 comments:

L's life said...

stay cool... very soon baby will be out and with 1 toddler 1 baby, things will be even crazier...

Cynthia said...

stay cool.. and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy period.. you be fine ..D

Lynn said...

lol, i like the way you put it simpleyetcomplicated. Yes i know it will be more crazy! you have a blog?

thanks cynthia.

Steph said...

hang on there lynn. u are almost there!

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

Ditch everthing aside for a moment. Go and have some R&R by yourself. U are doing great.

june said...

Try to control n be happy always then ur bb inside there will be happy too. hehe

Jean said...

babay happy mama happy

ps you're invited to comment on my post too. =)

L's life said...

Lynn, yes i have moved my blog to wordpress.
http://lyncpf513.wordpress.com/
Good luck to our motherhood and everyone out there!